OK. I know. Christmas has literally just ended, but we gotta have something to look forward to right? I am 100% jumping on the decorating for Spring/Easter this year and I love the idea of seasonal wreaths that you can hang on your door or in your home.
Beautifully greet your guests this spring with 15 of the best spring door wreaths on the market.
1. Spring Twig Dried Flower Wreath – £24.00 This wreath is the most perfect wreath that could be used for Easter too. The natural twig and dried flowers bring such a welcome pop of colour to a door.
2. Lavender wreath spring wreath Front door Artificial Wreath – £29.97 Besides smelling amazing, lavender is one of the prettiest dried flowers. This wreath could see you through pretty much all of the seasons too.
3. Hydrangea Floral Wreath For Front door – £30 + I do love a Hydrangea, and this floral wreath is minimal, and beautiful.
4. Natural Dried flower and pampas wreath – £20.79 Pampas grass reminds me of minimal, beige neutral homes and I just love it. This perfect pampas wreath would suit the decor of most homes.
5. Dried Flower Wreath Loop Door Wreath Eucalyptus – £30.90 + This eucalyptus wreath has stunning pops of colours running throughout for visual interest.
6. Boho chic pampas grass, bleached fern dried wreath – £50 Slightly on the more pricier side, but it is the best pampas wreath I have seen. It’s super full, and has different shades running throughout it which makes it contrast so well.
7. Dried Flower Wreath – £27.00 + Another cute pampas wreath, I’ll take them all.
8. Artificial Eucalyptus Wreath Green – £16 I love a bit of eucalyptus, and this wreath could totally be used throughout all of the seasons.
9. Helmsley Foliage Wreath – £79.99 This was the most expensive wreath I came across but you can tell from how full the wreath is that it’s high quality. It’s definitely something that could be used for years to come.
10. All season wreath Spring Wreath, Pink Peony Wreath, Pink Peony Spring half Wreath – £30 What can I say, I’m a sucker for pink and I adore the pastel colours on this wreath, very spring like.
11. Front Door Wreath Hydrangea & Silver Blade, cream – £83.60 A very Easter esque wreath (and expensive too!).
12. Luxury Pink Spring Wreath – £30.60 The pinks, green foliage and brown wicker of the wreath tie perfectly together for a pretty spring wreath.
13. Tulip wreath, spring wreath, summer wreath, wreath uk, tulips – £45.25 Ok, we all know that tulips are THE flower for spring, and how pretty is this?
14. Dried flower pink spring summer autumn heart wreath – £35 This is one of the prettiest spring wreaths I came across, I think it would kinda be perfect for Valentine’s Day too!
15. All Year Round Faux Eucalyptus and Gypsophila Wreath – £39 + This pretty little wreath would look perfect on your front door or on a wall or door inside your home too.
January and February are such bleak months weather wise, so I cannot wait to get mine put up on my front door. Which spring wreath is your fave from the bunch?