It’s no secret that I am an absolute sucker for a pretty flatlay, so much so I already created a part 1 of 50 flatlay photography props, THREE years ago!
Due to the posts continuing success, thank you Pinterest, I thought I’d return with a part 2 of 50 everyday flatlay photography props that you probably already have lying around your home.
As lockdown continues across most of the world, you might have a bit, or a lot more time to be more creative with your photography on Insta.
So whether you’re snapping a food flatlay, a cosy setup or your favourite products, these are all the props you can think of adding to make your flatlay pop!
1.Post it notes with cute messages
2. Watermelon slices
4. Instax mini camera
5. Iced coffee/ Latte art super imposed into a cup
6. Suitcases (for a holiday packing post)
7. Pretty trays/mirrored trays for a base for building a flatlay
8. Biscuits, or pretty chocolates, mini eggs for a pastel themed flatlay
10. Noticeboard and wire board
11. Eyeshadow palettes
12. Trainers/High Heels/Slippers
13. Cute socks
14. Ice lollies
15. Dried cotton stems
16. Slogan tote bag
17. Wooden chopping board, used a base for building the flatlay
18. Cute scissors
20. Slogan decorative signs, hello, aloha etc
21. The opened pages of a notebook
22. Fluffy cushion or throw for texture
23. Reusable water bottle
24. Wrapped presents – here’s some cute wrapping inspiration if you want your flatlays to look on point!
27. Clothes hangers
28. Armchair (used as the base!)
29. Wrapping paper
30. Cute napkins
32. Pretty business cards
33. Monthly calendar print out
36. Pretty pens and pencils
37. Colouring book
40. Starbucks takeaway cup
41.Mason jars filled with nuts, granola, seeds etc
43. Picnic hampers
44. Hands wrapped around a mug, reaching for food!
45. Alarm clock
46. Pom poms
47. Opened jewellery box
48. Nail varnishes
49. Pretty plates
50. Petals/dried flowers
Bring the A game to your next flatlay by incorporating some of the above flatlay props to add texture and a pop of colour to your image!
What are your go to props for creating a flatlay for the gram?