Today i am introducing you to the justfor5pounds website, yes you heard that right everything really is just £5, the clothes,the shoes,handbags, everything! The concept of this site is amazing, it really is that simple and they offer a wide range of styles,trends to suit all tastes and ages. I have picked out the best pastel finds from the site as well as a gorgeous pair of heels, you really arent going to break the bank with this site in your life.
1. Floral jeans are circulating the shops everywhere at the moment but youre looking at at least £20 or more for a pair, for £5 these are by far the cheapest i have found and i love the colours too.
2. This is such a cute sun dress and would be perfect for holidays, i love the tie dye pastel wash of it.
3. If you saw my outfit post on Thursday i featured a denim shirt from primark almost identical to this one, this is £4 cheaper though so i wish i had seen this before. Denim shirts are so versatile i even did a post on 3 ways to wear a denim shirt last summer which you can read here.
4. As a fan of denim jackets i am completely besotted with this pastel one! I’ve never seen one like it and i really cant believe this is £5 too, surely the materials and labour cost more than this?!Crazy, but i’m not complaining!
5. I love this baby blue pastel clutch bag, this would accompany me everywhere for sure. Its the perfect size and the colour is gorgeous!
6. Last up are these camel coloured boots. Camel is a colour i’m starting to really love now and these boots would not only be great for A/W but to wear to festivals, they definitely have a boho look to them!
I hope you all have a lovely bank holiday Monday! Have you heard of justfor5pounds before? What do you think of my picks? Have you bought anything from their website before?