1.Mikey Monkey knitted hottie – £6
2.XL Love heart money box and sweets – £8.50
3.Retro Radio biscuit tin – £10
4.Mr Men boxed mug Mr Grumpy – £8
5.Red owl mantle piece decoration – £8
With almost 2 weeks to go until the big day now I’ve compiled some of my favourite gifts for under £10 which have all been featured in the BHS Christmas advert which you can watch below. Its definitely one of my favourite Christmas adverts this year and i think its so cute,it definitely appeals to all age ranges. Wouldn’t we all love it if our presents came to life, it definitely reminds me of Toy story!
BHS really do have some great gift ideas this year which can fit into anyone’s price range this Christmas. I picked out a few of my favourite gifts which are all really reasonably priced at £10 and under and this is just a tiny selection from what is on offer from their website.
1. First up is the one of the main stars of the advert which is the monkey hottie which i think is one of the cutest looking hotties i have seen and i would love this as a present this Christmas! There are also other alternatives to the monkey hottie that you can choose from, this would be a perfect present for most age ranges as who doesn’t like snuggling up and keeping warm in the winter?!
2. Love heart sweets have always been something i associate with my childhood years and this would be ideal for children and teenagers as an extra stocking filler with the added bonus of a money box to keep after the sweets have all been eaten!
3. I’ve never seen such a snazzy looking biscuit tin, it also comes with a selection of biscuits inside and the leftover box is a nice memento to store something in afterwards.
4. Mr Men will never go out of fashion and i think this would be an ideal present for a man, i’m thinking especially my dad in particular haha. They also have this mug in Little Miss Sunshine and Little Miss Chatterbox which is a fantastic alternative for presents for girls.
5. Lastly is the cutest owl mantle piece decoration, the colours make it look festive but it could be used all year round. Owl decorations have become really popular this year and i have seen them in various different shops but for £8 you cant go wrong!
Sponsored by spreaditfast.com
Thank you for reading! What do you think of these gifts? What do you think of BHS chirtsmas advert? What are your favourite christmas adverts this year?