My obsession with Instagram is no secret, and I love documenting snippets of my life on there to share with the world. Life really has been hectic recently and a lot of exciting things have been happening which is my reason for being slightly absent on the blog front recently. I thought I would incorporate Instagram into this post with some of my pictures to keep you in the loop with some of the highlights of the last month or so. I definitely can see this becoming a regular feature, so let me know if you want to see more update posts like this in the comments below.
1. A few weeks ago I visited James in Hitchin (30 mins from London!) and we headed into London for the day, for Christmas he bought me a Virgin Experience Days voucher which included a trip to the view of the Shard! It was one of the best experiences I have had to date, the whole experience and the views were just breathtaking and I would recommend anyone to visit if you get the chance.
2. As you'll know if you read my last post on my Lush Oxford Street haul, after visiting the shard this was the first shop I headed to. I probably spent about an hour in there and it still wasn't enough time. All of their displays were so eye catching and bright and I'm already planning my next trip!
3. So..big news for me last week, I landed myself a dream graduate job in digital marketing for a large E-commerce company in Plymouth!!! I have worked so hard for the last year since finishing uni, with my customer relations job and running the social media marketing on the side for a baby company called BabyDam and writing my blog, it's all been a massive juggling act but, I wouldn't have it any other way. I am now SO excited to start my new job next week and to learn even more about the industry I love working in. So as you can see celebrations were in order, as a tee total 22 year old I enjoyed my mocktails in the sun followed by a yummy meal!
4. Food is a major focal point on my Instagram and there will always be a cake or two popping up! Wildwood restaurant opened in Plymouth a few months ago now and it has already become a firm favourite of mine. Their chocolate brownie is what I can imagine heaven would feel like.
5. I'm off on a P & O cruise with my family next month in the Mediterranean so have been frantically searching for some more formal outfits. I picked up this stunning sequinned top and puffy floor length skirt from Coast stores and I fall in love with it every time I look at it - it's very Carrie Bradshaw and totally worth the money!
6. At age 22 I finally had my first experience of macaroons, and oh boy aren't they delicious. The flavours are so delicate and delicious, however, this won't replace my love for Ben's Cookies.
7. I have been after this Calvin Klein set for months now and it's finally mine!! The pants were from Urban outfitters and the top was from the Calvin Klein shop on regent street, it was certainly a mission finding it in stock and in my size but well worth the pursuit!!
8. And back to the food.. Rumpus cosy in Plymouth do the BEST hot chocolates, they have the quirkiest tea cups and saucers and who else would think of putting marshmallows in a teeny flower pot - adorable.
9. Finishing off with a selfie, something pretty rare for me! During May Benefit boutiques were offering a free Gimme Brows worth £18.50 with every brow wax. I always love how they wax my eyebrows in Benefit as my brows quickly outgrow their shape, it's my first experience with gimme brows too and I absolutely love it as I find it really helps to set my brow shape after using powder and it also looks really natural.
There we have it a brief round up of my last month. A very busy but exciting month and the next one is set to follow suit, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Same time, same place next month?